Speed the flow of information with a magicolor 1690MF printer. Designed to provide high quality 1200 x 600 dpi prints at speeds up to 20 ppm B&W and 5 ppm color, this printer, copier, scanner and fax is the best multifunction printer for the size and money. It’s small footprint of 16.0″ x 16.9″ fits into any office and is non-obtrusive for desktop use. Plus, the printer is quiet with an operating noise level of = 52 dB(A) and standby noise level of = 32 dB(A) so you won’t be distracted by noisy output. Plus, it offers an Ethernet 10/100BaseTX & USB 2.0 connection for network or local use.
For convenient multifunction use, the Konica Minolta magicolor 1690MF features a 33.6 kbps Super G3 fax and an automatic document feeder for multi-page copies, faxes and scans. And supply replenishment is simple with a full-front access panel and an optional 500-sheet paper tray allowing for longer periods between refills.
- Hi-Speed, professional quality prints in seconds. Outputs in vivid 1200 x 600 dpi at speeds up to 20 ppm B&W and 5 ppm color with a monthly duty cycle of 35,000 prints per month.
- The Super G3 fax keeps information flowing at 33.6 Kbps and offers 6 MB of memory to make faxing important documents a breeze.
- Energy Star rated, saving you money on utility bills while protecting the environment.
- Robust options such as an automatic document feeder and an optional 500-sheet paper tray increase productivity making the magicolor 1690MF the best multifunction printer for any busy office environment.
- Full-front access panel makes changing toner and clearing paper jams simple and pain-free.