Designed exclusively for the color printing business, the magicolor 7450 II grapx features an output of 24.5 letter-size pages per minute in both color and B&W — and a robust monthly duty cycle of 120,000 prints for busy graphic production printing environments.
- Superior color accuracy and cross-platform performance — including photorealistic image resolution, PANTONE® color tables, built-in 40 GB hard drive, 768 MB memory and powerful 733 MHz G4 processor.
- Print comps and spreads on 12.25″ x 18″ paper, print on heavy stock, envelopes, labels, even output full-color 12.25″ x 47.24″ banners.
- Other features include:
- Powerful 733 MHz G4 processor, built-in 40 GB hard drive and high-capacity 768 MB memory to minimize processing time and speed print output for your color printing business.
- Excellent color consistency, with smart calibration system and enhanced Automatic Image Density Control (eAIDC) to maintain consistent color values through long print runs.
- A broad array of pro-quality color tools, emulation profiles and multi-platform compatibility give you superb performance in Macintosh, PC or mixed environments.
- Photorealistic 9600 x 600 dpi resolution, PANTONE color tables and ICC-based color matching create superior graphics making the magicolor 7450 II grafx ideal for color printing for business.