Office color printers from Konica Minolta are designed to provide professional quality output for in-house business printing. The magicolor 7450 II outputs up to 24.5 ppm in both color and B&W and has the ability to create documents in sizes ranging from 3.55″ x 5.50″ to 12.25″ x 47.24″.
- Office color printers come standard with a 733 MHz G4 processor; Emperon Technology and custom acceleration hardware
- Gigabit Ethernet interface provides networking capabilities across Windows, Macintosh and Linux platforms. The magicolor 7450 II supports PostScript 3 (v3016) and PCL 6 emulations for seamless processing of all your color documents.
- Other features include:
- 9600 x 600 dpi-class resolution and Simitri Polymerized Toner generate true-to-life photographic detail, smooth gradients, and saturated color.
- Enhanced Automatic Image Density Control (eAIDC) assures consistent color on every print, every day.
- Broad media support, including weights up to 140 lb. index (256 g/m2), provides enormous flexibility for brochure printing, promotional publishing, and commercial-quality documents.
- Color office printers offer a 120,000 print monthly duty cycle and a maximum paper input capacity of 1,850 sheets.