The MS6000 MK II is a powerful microfilm conversion machine that’s easy to use — and makes your microfilm and microfiche information more powerful by combining the ability to read on screen, print on paper, and scan and digitize for electronic distribution.
- 12″ x 12″ anti-glare screen for a clear, detailed view of your microfilm images.
- The microfilm conversion device accepts a wide range of film and fiche carriers for microfiche, jackets, aperture cards, 16mm and 35mm roll film, and 16mm film cartridges.
- Other features include:
- Auto imaging and enhancement features let you adjust image position and alignment, zoom in on hard-to-read areas, enhance quality and trim and mask scan areas.
- High-resolution PC scanning enables you to incorporate microfilm information in websites, Emails, faxes and desktop publishing projects.
- High-speed video connector for fast direct printing and optional USB 2.0 compliant connector for PC interface.
- Switch from PC scanning to laser printing on your microfilm conversion machine at the touch of a front-panel button.
- Two laser printer options let you select output speeds of up to 20 ppm or 8 ppm — whichever best meets the needs of your application.