Konica Minolta black and white printers are in it for the long haul. They provide outstanding reliability and quality that is evident throughout the printer’s design. Proven laser technology provides dependable service and long-lasting printed documents. And the well-constructed pagepro engine supports an impressive duty cycle of 150,000 pages per month with low operational costs for years of valuable service.
- The pagepro 4650EN offers the combination of Emperon technology, an advanced 500 MHz processor, and performance-based engine to keep print jobs moving efficiently at speeds up to 35.7 ppm.
- Standard 128 MB RAM for black and white printers can be expanded to 384 MB RAM. Advanced functions, such as direct print and secure print services, are supported by an optional 40 GB hard drive.
- Other features include:
- High quality output and loads of paper handling options. Select thick or thin paper, recycled or new, labels, envelopes, and even transparencies.
- Save time restocking black and white printers by adding optional trays to more than double the capacity to 1,800 sheets. The pagepro 4650 also duplexes, stacks/sorts, collates, creates booklets and provides n-up printing.
- The Konica Minolta pagepro 4650EN contains an embedded Gigabit Ethernet interface to handle all varieties of computers and applications and multiple protocols— including TCP/IP v6, IPsec and SSL.
- Black and white printers provide seamless integration through a comprehensive suite of PageScope utilities that make network installation and printer management fast and easy.