You can count on Konica Minolta and the PS5000C MKII fast book scanner to give you a safe, cost-effective way to scan, digitize and share the content of your color publications. Books, magazines, scientific manuals, historical materials and artwork can all be preserved and shared in full color, without damage to brittle pages or fragile bindings.
- Digital color scanning in just 7 seconds with a large scan area that accommodates 3-D objects up to 2″ high and materials ranging from 5.5″ x 8.5″ up to 11″ x 17″
- The fast book scanner offers superior color imaging, balanced image density and fine-line reproduction with output resolution up to 600 dpi
- Automatically compensates for page curvature and automatically erases centerline shadows, page borders, and images of fingers holding down pages for scanning
- Other features include:
- A built-in book cradle and glass plate unit create a leveled surface by pressing down the original while protecting the spine of the original.
- Image DIVA software for quick scan and print convenience
- Support for Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2000, and Windows XP
- The fast book scanner offers support for ICC profiles with ICC compatible software